Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Mon Oct 6 11:18:35 PDT 2008
"Tony Fernandez" <Tony.Fernandez at vocalocity.com> writes:
>       :v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word"
> 		       xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
>
> 								  Hello all,:p>
>
> 								      :p>
>
> 		 Is there a way to instruct Slony-I about comment lines that should not be executed when utilizing the tool?:p>

I'm not sure I understand the problem.

Are you experiencing some problem where comments in stored functions
are not being handled as comments?

If you are, then a bug report might lead either to a fix, or to some
suggestion of a workaround.

>From what you're writing, you appear to be asking how to instruct
PostgreSQL about comment lines, as opposed to Slony-I.  Which is
documented, for pl/pgsql, here:

   <http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/plpgsql-structure.html>
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc"))