Rafael Domiciano rafael.domiciano at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:19:04 PDT 2008
I have similar problem some time ago, and my whole base stayed innoperated.
Too bad.
Vacuum isn't good when Slony is initing for the first time (create set,
subscribe set and so on).
The only solution that I find is to do the sets slowly, one by one. Then the
Slony does the work great.

Regards,

Rafael Domiciano