Chris Browne cbbrowne at acm.org
Tue Apr 22 11:03:49 PDT 2008
Here's a link to the ViewCVS view of the code:

http://main.slony.info/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/slony1-engine/src/backend/slony1_funcs.c?view=markup

The relevant code fragment:

	if (SerializableSnapshot == NULL)
		elog(ERROR, "Slony-I: SerializableSnapshot is NULL in createEvent()");

If you remove SerializableSnapshot, that code will obviously need
rejigging; we'd appreciate hearing what would be the analagous
functionality in a "post-SerializableSnapshot world."
--
"cbbrowne","@","linuxfinances.info"
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/internet.html