Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Mon Apr 7 13:49:06 PDT 2008
Nirbhay Choubey <Nirbhay.Choubey at Sun.COM> writes:
> I am running the slony tests(1.2.13/1.2.14) on Solaris n there are
> some temporary files/directories which are getting created into /tmp
> directory.
> Now even when I set TMPDIR to some other directory,the issue remains
> the same.
> As I want the temp files to be created into the directory of my
> choice, I have created a patch(run_test.sh on 1.2.14) for this, which
> checks into TMPDIR first. I have attached the patch with the mail.

I have taken a slightly different approach to this, and am adding
documentation for the notion of (possibly!) needing to set TMPDIR in
your environment.  I have put this into CVS HEAD...

http://lists.slony.info/pipermail/slony1-commit/2008-April/002224.html
http://lists.slony.info/pipermail/slony1-commit/2008-April/002225.html
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;