Devrim Gündüz devrim at gunduz.org
Wed Jan 4 14:25:08 PST 2017
Hi,

On Wed, 2017-01-04 at 15:48 -0500, Steve Singer wrote:
> Someone with bugzilla admin access will need to do this (or do something
> else to stop the spam) (not having bugzilla admin access I can't do this)

I setup this instance about 8-9 years ago, set myself as default CC, and now I
received every ticket twice over the last few days -- then I remembered that I
am also an admin.

Anyway, I shutdown the instance, by enabling shutdownhtml parameter. Noone can
create now bugs from now on.

Please let me know if I can help more.

Regards,
--