Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:04:01 PST 2017
Oh dear.  I closed several hundred of them yesterday, with the faint
hope that it was a one-off situation; apparently something is running
on an ongoing basis, generating bugs consisting of "material of spammy
consistency" on the Slony Bugzilla instance.

Joshua Drake has been enquring as to whether or not we should see
about updating some things (he's been thinking of the OS and
PostgreSQL) on slony.info; I suspect we need to do something regarding
the version of Bugzilla, with the dose of wishful thinking that
perhaps a later version would be more resistant to this spamulous
activity.

I suggest weighing in on Joshua's comments; we should muse a bit on
what to do about all this.