Tory M Blue tmblue at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:57:31 PDT 2016
On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Steve Singer <steve at ssinger.info> wrote:

> On 09/12/2016 02:33 PM, Tory M Blue wrote:
>

>> Okay keepalives didn't work, but maybe I configured the slon.conf wrong,
>> there does not appear to be any real examples
>>
>> I used:
>>
>> tcp_keepalive_time = 5
>>
>> tcp_keepalive_probes = 24
>>
>> tcp_keepalive_intvl = 5
>>

> tcp_keepalive_idle=5
> tcp_keepalive_count=24
> tcp_keepalive_interval=5
>

> http://www.slony.info/documentation/2.2/slon-config-connection.html

Yes thanks Steve, I didn't reply back but i went looking to make sure I
didn't muck up the config (which I did, but slon was more than happy to run
that way (some checking would be nice :))

And that solved my issues, using Jans aggressive settings and I'm good to
go 5 hours of replication followed by what should be about 8 hours of index
building.!!

Thanks all, again you managed to hold my hand :)

Tory