Tory M Blue tmblue at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 23:57:48 PDT 2016
Sorry I'm a bit sleep deprived, this is almost the exact thing I asked for
help on in 2014.. Jan and Jeff both came in and gave me suggestions for
keep alives which are much more aggressive than I have it set to.

So I'm going to test with the more aggressive settings from this thread in
2014 "
https://www.mail-archive.com/slony1-general@lists.slony.info/msg06967.html"

How lame I spaced, I knew Jan had been helpful, but totally spaced this
thread.. UUGH! sorry

And yes double bad, top posting!!

Tory