Mike James mike.james at clutch.com
Tue May 17 11:59:02 PDT 2016
Hi, all. Due to some changes in our slony schema over the years, in our
database I now see three slony schemas. Our current replication set only
uses the most recent one. (slony 2.2.1 and PG 9.3)

In the database when I "select * from pg_trigger; " I see some triggers
from the older, unused schemas, particularly _logtrigger, _truncatetrigger
have tgenabled = O.

_denyaccess and _truncatedeny are disabled (tgenabled = D)

How do I safely remove these triggers and delete the unused slony schemas?
This maybe a simple question - but I'd rather not take the chance with the
production database. Thanks,

Mike

[image: Clutch Holdings, LLC] <http://www.clutch.com>   Mike James |
Manager of Infrastructure
267.419.6400, ext 204 | mike.james at clutch.com
201 S Maple St. | Suite 250 | Ambler, PA 19002
Clutch.com <http://www.clutch.com> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/clutchsuccess> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2837209> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/clutchsuccess> | Clutch Support Center
<http://clientsupport.clutch.com/>

The only end to end consumer management platform that empowers
consumer-focused businesses to identify, target, message, and engage their
best customers.