Tignor, Tom ttignor at akamai.com
Thu Feb 4 07:35:49 PST 2016
Hmm. Hard to say. I recall some prior advice on putting subscribe ops in their own separate scripts...
After any op, you can check the local sl_node, sl_set, sl_subscribe, sl_path to see that particular node's view of the universe. The path info between subscribers and their providers of course is important. For new nodes not yet setup with subscriptions, it may be most expedient to drop a problem node and start again (as you already have.)

Tom    :-)