Steve Singer ssinger at ca.afilias.info
Tue Jun 30 11:04:55 PDT 2015
On 06/30/2015 01:58 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Yes, it would appear to be an issue of versions.
>
> this is on debian and the master is 2.2.2 and the slave is 2.2.4. How
> much grief is there to upgrade the master ? Will all the slons have to
> be restarted and do all of the nodes have to be upgraded ?

All the nodes must be running on the same version otherwise slons won't
start.

Upgrading the master to 2.2.4 shouldn't be hard

Stop all your slon processes
Install the new binaries on your nodes

Execute a slonik script containing the command
update functions (id = [whatever]); for each node in the cluster.

Start your slons