Tignor, Tom ttignor at akamai.com
Thu Dec 10 11:34:21 PST 2015
	Hello slony1 folks,
	FYI - I¹ve just circled back on this. As advised by Steve S, I¹ve updated
bug 336 with our discussion and ideas for providing a change in an
upcoming release. Certainly let me know if there are new thoughts or other
info I can provide. I put myself on the bug cc list, so maybe interested
folks can comment through Bugzilla.
	Thanks,

	Tom    :-)