Christopher Browne cbbrowne at afilias.info
Wed Sep 24 10:48:16 PDT 2014
On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Steve Singer <ssinger at ca.afilias.info>
wrote:

> My preference would be that we have 1 parameter in the config for
> controlling how often the cleanup thread does it's stuff.
>
> Ie make SLON_CLEANUP_SLEEP be controlled by the existing cleanup_interval
> field in the config.   I don't understand why/when someone would want these
> two values to be different.

I reckon that the difference between the two mattered a lot more back
before we took the strategy of actively rotating between sl_log_1 and
sl_log_2, and truncating frequently.

I can perceive the difference between the two parameters, but sure, it
seems like it would be a good idea, now, to consolidate them into being one
parameter.