Shaun McCloud smccloud at geo-comm.com
Thu Mar 7 12:45:00 PST 2013
It appears that if you are using a 32-bit version of PostgreSQL you need the 32-bit version of the 2010 Visual C++ runtime.  If you are using a 64-bit version of PostgreSQL you need both the 32-bit & 64-bit version of the 2010 Visual C++ runtime.

Shaun McCloud, MCDST | Associate Software Developer
Geo-Comm Inc. | www.geo-comm.com
Toll Free 888.436.2666
 Please consider the environment before printing this email