nicogineau nicolas.gineau at productys.com
Wed Sep 26 06:53:18 PDT 2012
Hello everyone,

I have a worry concerning the replication between a Workshop database and a
Server database with for example a A table, replicated in the sense Server
--> Workshop and a B table replicated in the sense Workshop --> Server.
The replication works fine except in the following case:
- Modification of a field of the A table on the Server,
- Replication of the modification of the field of the A table on the
Workshop database --> OK,
- Fire of a trigger on modification, which updates a field of the B table on
the Workshop --> OK,
- Here is my problem: the modification of the field of the B table on the
Workshop is not replicated on the Server.
However, if I directly modify the field of the A table on the Workshop (not
on the Server), the trigger updates well the field of the B table, and this
modification is well replicated on the B table of the Server.

There should be something somewhere to configure to authorize the
modifications from the Workshop to be replicated on the Server???

For information, I use Windows 7 with Postgres V9.0 and Slony-I V2.0.4-1.

Cordially

(Apologies for my possible English mistakes)