Efraín Déctor efraindector at motumweb.com
Fri Nov 9 08:26:22 PST 2012
Hello.

Thank you for your response. If I understand correctly what I have to do is this:

On the slon_tool.conf I have only to add this:

"set2" => {
"set_id" => 2,
"table_id" => 2,
"sequence_id" => 2,
"pkeyedtables" => ["testtable"],
#"keyedtables" => {},
#"sequences" => [],
},

And leave everything else intact (set 1, name of cluster, etc). Then I have to run this commands:

# slonik_create_set 2 | slonik
# slonik_subscribe_set 2 2 | slonik (number of set: 2, number of node 2)
# slonik_subscribe_set 2 3 | slonik (number of set: 2, number of node 3)

Do I have to run slon_kill and then slon_start ?

Thanks