Steve Singer ssinger at ca.afilias.info
Mon Mar 19 10:30:19 PDT 2012
On 12-03-19 11:35 AM, ESLI george wrote:
> Hi,
> Can you tell me where to declare the environment variables PGSHARE
> ,PG_INC,PG_LIB, PTHREADS_INC,PTHREADS_LIB and GETTEXT_LIB in win 32?

In the command window you would type something like

SET PTHREADS_INC "c:\\pthreads\\include"

to set the environment variable.   (This is the command prompt that the
Win32 SDK (or MSVC) installs)

The paths would be the actual places that you installed all the third
party packages and postgresql into.