Shaun McCloud smccloud at geo-comm.com
Thu Feb 23 09:40:53 PST 2012
Greg,

I managed to get 2.0.4 running on PostgreSQL 8.4.  Using this setup the changes are replicating out.  It must have been something in Slony 1.x & PostgreSQL 8.3 that was the issue.

Shaun McCloud – Associate Software Developer
Geo-Comm, Inc
601 W. Saint Germain St., Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Office: 320.240.0040 Fax: 320.240.2389 Toll Free: 888.436.2666
click here to visit www.geo-comm.com

 Think before you print!
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
Do or do not, there is no try.
    -Yoda