Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Sun Feb 19 04:40:37 PST 2012
On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 04:52:06PM +0000, Shaun McCloud wrote:
> Before the first COPY statement the dump contains the following.
>
> SET client_encoding = 'UTF8';
> SET standard_conforming_strings = off;
> SET check_function_bodies = false;
> SET client_min_messages = warning;
> SET escape_string_warning = off;
> SET search_path = sde, pg_catalog;

Nothing unusual there.

> I have had the data replicate correctly once when loading the data for
> a single table using COPY, but not since then.

Well I cannot see any other obvious problems, so I would suggest
seeing if you can get that single table COPY pg_dump to work
again, then expand the scope (if working) or narrow the scope (if not).

> Also, I'm not sure if it matters; but we are using two engines for one
> Slony-I service.  One for mostly static data and one for data that can
> change quite often.  Each engine has its own DB and the data that can
> change quite often is always replicating fine, but it is always edited
> using ESRI's Arc Map at some point in the process.

Ah, that could certainly be a factor - can you explain the layout a bit
more to the list?

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
End Point Corporation
PGP Key: 0x14964AC8