David TECHER davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 29 05:58:38 PDT 2011
Sounds good for 3.a/3.b

Thanks David

________________________________
De : Steve Singer <ssinger at ca.afilias.info>
À : Christopher Browne <cbbrowne at afilias.info>
Cc : Slony General <slony1-general at lists.slony.info>
Envoyé le : Vendredi 28 Octobre 2011 14h36
Objet : Re: [Slony1-general] Fwd: Re: [Slony1-hackers] Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Slony 2.1.0 PDF Documentation available

On 11-10-27 07:49 PM, Christopher Browne wrote:

> [...]

The release script (tools/build_release.sh) is already in git I wouldn't
want to store it in two locations.

That script can be run to make a tag + tar files by anyone who clones
the slony git repository. It doesn't require login credentials to
www.slony.info and I wouldn't want to change that.

Maybe we need a second script that handles the slony.info side of
things.  The nice thing about 3.a and 3.c are that it doens't require
any new steps at deployment time.  You just untar the -docs tarfile
(which we already do) and the PDF is there.