Mark Mielke mark at mark.mielke.cc
Thu May 26 00:34:40 PDT 2011
Hi all:

I've attached a patch against Slony-I 2.0.4 that we are currently using
to allow our PostgreSQL 8.4.8 + Slony-I 2.0.4 work properly with
EnterpriseDB 8.4.7.20 + EnterpriseDB's version of Slony-I 2.0.4. Please
take a look and see whether you agree that this should be incorporated
up stream.

It's a very trivial patch - but I guess it implies that Slony-I
introduces recognition of EnterpriseDB's build of PostgreSQL more
officially?

I had a similar patch against Slony-I 2.0.6 that I can provide if this
patch file isn't good enough - but due to EnterpriseDB still
distributing Slony-I 2.0.4, we're version locked on Slony-I 2.0.4 for now...

Thanks!

--
Mark Mielke<mark at mielke.cc>