Steve Singer ssinger at ca.afilias.info
Wed May 25 14:33:38 PDT 2011
Slony-I 2.0.7 rc1 has been released and is available at

http://www.slony.info/downloads/2.0/source/slony1-2.0.7.rc1-docs.tar.bz2
http://www.slony.info/downloads/2.0/source/slony1-2.0.7.rc1.tar.bz2

This is a minor update to the slony 2.0 stream that includes the
following changes.

- Fix for bug where slon was not properly detecting connection failures
   when receiving events from the remote listener.

- Bug #193 - vac_count not being reset to 0 (bug between 1.2 and 2.0 in
   restructure of cleanup thread), so vacuums were being done every time

- Bug #195 - change slon_quote_* functions to IMMUTABLE

- Bug #204 - Fix issue with FAILOVER to a non-direct subscriber
introduced in 2.0.5

- Support for building with Visual Studio on Win32

- Bug # 214 - tools/slonikconfdump.sh was added back in

An official 2.0.7 release is expected once we get some positive feedback
from the packagers.