Christopher Browne cbbrowne at afilias.info
Thu May 19 09:02:03 PDT 2011
On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Glyn Astill <glynastill at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Attached is a slightly fixed version of the slonconfdump.sh script from the
> 2.0.4 with the following changes:
>
> - Added event node parameter for "store node" on line 55
> - Added missing closing quote from comment parameter on line 93
> - Changed forward value to be YES/NO rather than boolean t/f on line 124
>
> Would be nice if we could have this back in 2.0.x

I have set up a branch with this, and bug #214 to track this.
  https://github.com/cbbrowne/slony1-engine/tree/bug214

Jan suggests that the script needs more comments, so there should be
some non-zero amount of additional work applied to this before this
gets merged into 2.0, 2.1, and HEAD.

I haven't yet done any diffing between your submission and what was in
2.0, earlier; I definitely want to do that before merging anything in.

It's worth reviewing the docs at
<http://slony.info/documentation/2.0/appendix.html#ADMINSCRIPTS> to
make sure that expectations match reality.  (I'm in the "Patch
Reviewing" talk, and Steven Frost just recommended such :-))