francescoboccacci at libero.it francescoboccacci at libero.it
Tue Mar 29 02:10:31 PDT 2011
Hi to all,
i have a question for you. I have two server with 2 postgresql database. One
is a MASTER (URL NAME A), the other one is a slave (URL NAME B). The last one
is in read only functionallity. In my case i read data from B and i write to A.
My question is:
If i have some problem of network connction to A, is possible to "store"
temporaney my update in a server B and when the connection will be fixed start
to upload server A and delete the data from server B that were stored
temporanely?If the answer will be positive, How can do it?

Thanks to all,

Francesco Boccacci