Steve Singer ssinger_pg at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 8 19:32:07 PST 2011
There are a number of Slony related talks at the PgEast conference (March
22-25 2011) in New York City that people might be interested in.

Kevin Kempter will be giving a talk on PostgreSQL replication methods that
looks like it will at least mention Slony.
http://www.postgresqlconference.org/content/postgresql-high-availability

Jim Mlodgenski will be giving a talk on building multi-master replication
solutions with existing PostgreSQL tools including Slony
http://www.postgresqlconference.org/content/multi-master-replication-slony

I will be giving a talk on the internals of Slony explaining how Slony works.
http://www.postgresqlconference.org/content/slony-internals

Hope I get a chance to say hi to lots of you at the conference.

Steve