francescoboccacci at libero.it francescoboccacci at libero.it
Mon Dec 12 03:10:49 PST 2011
Hi,

I had a problem with Slony and I was wondering how I can solve it.

Please let me know your point of view.

I have a master database in one server and a slave database on a different
server.

Unfortunately I found that the replica is not working. I checked the logs and
I found the following:

Master log:

2011-11-30 15:01:20 UCTFATAL  cleanupThread: "select "_sql_cluster_grade1".
cleanupEvent('10 minutes'::interval, 'false'::boolean); " - FATAL:  terminating
connection due to administrator command

        before or while processing the request.