Maxim Boguk maxim.boguk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:56:48 PST 2011
Hi Steve,

Unfortunatelly I have no chance to test that patch now.
Slony was used as a temporary solution to migrate db cluster between 9.0
and 9.1.
And after that process were done, cluster returned to use hot-standby again.
Sorry.

Kind Regards,
Maksym

--
Maxim Boguk
Senior Postgresql DBA.

Phone RU: +7 910 405 4718
Phone AU: +61 45 218 5678

Skype: maxim.boguk
Jabber: maxim.boguk at gmail.com

LinkedIn profile: http://nz.linkedin.com/in/maximboguk
If they can send one man to the moon... why can't they send them all?

МойКруг: http://mboguk.moikrug.ru/
Сила солому ломит, но не все в нашей жизни - солома, да и сила далеко не
все.