Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Fri Oct 15 07:51:59 PDT 2010
"Vishnu S." <vishnu.s at nestgroup.net> writes:
> ***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****
>
> This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended
> recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use,
> dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it from
> all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications are
> not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it
> is virus/malicious code exempt.
> The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or
> modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of
> the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not
> liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

You're likely to find that people are reluctant to answer questions when
your messages have a big long confidentiality disclaimer like this on
them.  Nobody can be certain that they are the "intended recipient" who
is to make sole use of the message.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ca.afilias.info" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
Christopher Browne