Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Mon Nov 22 13:00:25 PST 2010
I have taken the features discussed thus far, along with outstanding bug
reports that are of a "featureful nature," and put them in as a wiki
page on the PostgreSQL developers wiki, here:
  <http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SlonyToDo>

None of them represent promises; they're just some more-or-less
promising ideas of things that might improve the usability of Slony-I.
In early December, the set of us at Afilias are planning to try to
figure out which are more than just promising, with a view to have that
guide our development efforts in 2011.

I thought Jan had some ideas to present to allow community discussion
about some deeper features to take place before the December meetings,
but it looks as though I may have been mistaken.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'ca.afilias.info';
Christopher Browne