Steve Singer ssinger at ca.afilias.info
Fri Nov 19 14:31:11 PST 2010
Release candidate 1 for slony1-1.2.22 is available on the website.

This release includes:

-Bug #118 -  Use TRUNCATE ONLY when cleaning out tables on subscribers
in versions of Postgresql that require it.

-Explicit support for version 9.0

-Removing obsolete EXTERNALLENGTH for 8.4 and 9.0

-Bug # 138 - Fix syntax in autoconf m4 file to define GROFF

- Fix for bug #159, distclean deletes the slony_logshipper flex/bison
generated files.

I encourage people to check out the release candidate and report  both
successes and failures.

Packagers (RPM, .deb, freebsd) in particular should try packaging this
release candidate *during* the release candidate period.  This is the
first release of 1.2.x since we migrated to git and issues with their
might be some remaining issues with the build scripts.