Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Fri Nov 19 08:53:24 PST 2010
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 11:50:12AM -0500, Christopher Browne wrote:
> I think every year I've talked about Slony at PGCon or similar, there
> has been a brief discussion about 2PC, which hasn't headed towards "we
> want to use it."

My experience was slightly different: the discussion of 2PC always
tended towards, "Gee, it'd be nice to get that functionality just in
case you need it."  Of course, that boils down to the Do What I Mean
protocol, which is a current bugbear for me over in my day job, so
maybe I'm just inclined to hear that everywhere.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at crankycanuck.ca