Steve Singer ssinger at ca.afilias.info
Thu Nov 18 12:19:32 PST 2010
On 10-11-18 03:02 PM, Paweł Tęcza wrote:
> Dnia 2010-11-18, czw o godzinie 18:03 +0100, "Stéphane A. Schildknecht"
> pisze:
>>
>> Hi,
>
> Hello Stéphane,
>
> At first, thank you very much for your response!
>
>> First of all, you should use slony 1.2.21.
>
> Hm. It can be hard, because I use Debian stable (Lenny). But I can try
> to grab slony package for Debian testing (Squeeze) or backport for Lenny
> if it exits.
>
> BTW, why don't you recommend me slony 1.2.15? Is it really so obsolete?

http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=slony1

Isn't 1.2.21 available for lenny from backports?

See
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=slony1-engine.git;a=blob;f=RELEASE;h=2081b98b80bdfb6b79e1baf5410da1eb26da01a4;hb=ce58f4a4f3b57a712d35c1e8420c66562117a7e2

for a list of bugs fixed between 1.2.15 and 1.2.21 the decision is yours.