Steve Singer ssinger at ca.afilias.info
Wed Nov 17 08:07:21 PST 2010
On 10-11-17 10:58 AM, Jaime Casanova wrote:

I'm thinking we might want to release a 1.2.22 soon.

A handful of things have accumulated up in the 1.2 branch.

git log  REL_1_2_STABLE ^REL_1_2_21

These changes have been applied already, I think in
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=slony1-engine.git;a=commit;h=0d1781229fd3cc6a2abac083174166945d08ed7f

That commit also fixes a bug that will show up in 8.4 and later.

Other than that I am not aware of any issues 1.2 will have with 9.0.  I
haven't done much testing of 1.2 with 9.0 (have others?) but while I was
testing 2.0.x against 9.0 betas I don't recall seeing anything that
needed back-porting.