Shoaib Mir shoaibmir at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 14:56:38 PST 2010
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:51 AM, Jan Wieck <JanWieck at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 11/10/2010 1:08 AM, Shoaib Mir wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 5:01 PM, utha zoro <utha_de_hikaru at yahoo.co.id
>> <mailto:utha_de_hikaru at yahoo.co.id>> wrote:
>>

>>    what i have to do next, mr? thx
>>

>> Hmm well I thought you have changed the index name or something like
>> that but doesnt look like.
>>
>> Have you tried doing "drop schema _ad_cluster cascade;" ??
>>

> STOP!
>
> That only works without leaving behind a corrupted system catalog in
> version 2.0.

Yes my bad as not doing an UNINSTALL would have missed to get the tables
back to unlocked state.... so I guess if hes already done the DROP SCHEMA
then the solution can be:

- Re-create the database
- Restore the schema only dump from master
- Initialize the cluster (which will copy all the data across)

--
Shoaib Mir
http://shoaibmir.wordpress.com/