Jan Wieck JanWieck at Yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 06:51:49 PST 2010
On 11/10/2010 1:08 AM, Shoaib Mir wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 5:01 PM, utha zoro <utha_de_hikaru at yahoo.co.id
> <mailto:utha_de_hikaru at yahoo.co.id>> wrote:
>

>     what i have to do next, mr? thx
>

> Hmm well I thought you have changed the index name or something like
> that but doesnt look like.
>
> Have you tried doing "drop schema _ad_cluster cascade;" ??

STOP!

That only works without leaving behind a corrupted system catalog in
version 2.0.

It appears that this table has been dropped and recreated on the slave
without going through EXECUTE SCRIPT. You will be able to fix this with
REPAIR CONFIG. After that, you should be able to do the UNINSTALL NODE.

Jan