utha zoro utha_de_hikaru at yahoo.co.id
Tue Nov 9 21:38:50 PST 2010
i need help when delete entire replication on slave database.

i have 2 database connected and have replication each other before. node 1 is
master and node 2 is slave. when i delete replication on master and then i
delete replication on slave, i got problem when delete on slave. the error
message is :

ERROR:  Slony-I: alterTableRestore(): Table with id 1 not found
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT  "_ad_cluster".alterTableRestore( $1 )"
PL/pgSQL function "uninstallnode" line 14 at PERFORM

do i have to delete replication on slave first before master? and badly, i dont
have backup of my database master. can anyone suggests me how i have to do to
delete replication on slave?

thx for ur help.

regards,

zuhri