David Fetter david at fetter.org
Mon May 24 10:16:28 PDT 2010
On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 11:13:48AM -0400, Steve Singer wrote:
> On Mon, 24 May 2010, David Fetter wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >What's the minimum change needed from 2.0.3?  Specifically, is
> >replacing the slon binary enough, or does everything need to go?
>

> >From 2.0.3 to what is in cvs today you would want to replace
>
> a) The slon binary for the data corruption bug
>
> b) slony1_funcs.sql for bug # 119, if your planning on using CLONE
> FINISH (it's a 1 line change to one of plpgsql functions)
>
> Everything checked in since 2.0.3 looks to be documentation related.

Thanks a lot.  That's super helpful :)

On a related note, what's needed to pull the 2.0.3 release from the
front page of the site, or failing that, to place giant warning labels
all over about the current state of 2.0.x?  I'd be happy to make such
a patch, assuming I still have the needed commit bits.

Cheers,
David.
--
David Fetter <david at fetter.org> http://fetter.org/