Cyril Scetbon cscetbon.ext at orange-ftgroup.com
Fri May 21 05:22:23 PDT 2010

Jan Wieck a écrit :
> On 5/21/2010 4:46 AM, Cyril Scetbon wrote:
>
>> the fastest fix is to modify test_slony_state.pl to not take into
>> account events or confirms done for the initial SYNC on a receiver node.
>>

> Wouldn't that mask problems where confirmations don't flow properly back
> to non-origin nodes?

if we don't take into account the event (SYNC) created on a non-origin
node but confirmed by others what could it mask ? everything worked fine
and as this the last event it won't be removed (and so live longer than
the interval defined in test-slony-state)
> As long as they don't produce any events, that's not much of a problem.
> But it is better to discover such before attempting to use that node as
> a failover target or the like.

in this case the event must have been confirmed to not be taken into
account.

--
Cyril SCETBON