dimitarn dimitarn at abv.bg
Wed Jun 30 02:00:13 PDT 2010
Hi

I tried pgpool2 + slony-1 replication in master/slave and load_balance=false
and replicate_select = false mode. It works fine. The only big problem is
that i thought pgpool will send all my write queries to the master and all
my read queries to the slave. But i am not sure that it does this. Any help?