tamanna madaan tamanna.madan at globallogic.com
Wed Jul 21 23:09:02 PDT 2010
Hi  All

I got the problem in my database.

The result of below queries in the database gives the following results
:

SELECT tgrelid,tgname,tgfoid from pg_trigger;

tgrelid    |            tgname                        | tgfoid

---------   +-------------------------------------------- +--------

   16470 | _clustername_denyaccess_1   |  19119

   16470 | user_defined_trig_1                 |  17733

   16470 | user_defined_trig_2                 |  17629

   16392 | _cluastername_denyaccess_1 |  20801

msw=# SELECT relname from pg_class where oid=16470;

    relname

----------------

 abc_pkey

(1 row)

msw=# SELECT relname from pg_class where oid=16392;

  relname

-----------

 abc

(1 row)

The result is like this for all the replicable tables  i.e the
denyaccess trigger is applied on the table as well as table_pkey with

Different function ids (19119 and 20801 in this case). While function
with oid 20801 is available in pg_proc table

and the corresponding function name is denyaccess( ) but function with
oid 19119 is not available

In database and that's why the error "cache lookup failed for function
19119"

Now my question is " how denyaccess trigger got applied on table_pkey"
while

 denyaccess trigger should have been applied only on  table name and
user defined triggers should have been applied on

table_pkey in slave database.

What can lead to  this kind of situation.

Please help

Thanks..

Tamanna