Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Fri Jul 16 08:14:32 PDT 2010
I was looking at migrating .cvsignore files into the .gitignore
equivalents (which is quite an easy matter to deal with) and saw one
file that it seems we've been waffling over for some time:
   configure

This is a generated file, generated by autoconf, so in principle, we
should be able to remove it, and expect the build process to generate
it.  (And, as consequence, put it into the .gitignore file for the
main directory.)

Is there a good reason *not* to do that?
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "ca.afilias.info")
Christopher Browne