rsv riyav at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:52:33 PST 2010
Thanks! That worked, but I had to start up the Slon process as the script was
running. Previously when we did not have cascaded slaves, we ran the setup
scripts and then started Slon on all the servers.
Is there a right way to do it? Should you run the slon process on the
servers first and then run the slon setup script on the Master.