Hernan Saltiel hsaltiel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 18:00:48 PST 2010
Hi!
I configured a Slony-I cluster with two CentOS 5.4 nodes, using
yum.pgsqlrpms.org. I installed Postgres 8.4.2 in both nodes.
In the first node (nodeA) I have a 3 GB database (baseA). I created the
database baseA in the second node (nodeB) to be the destination of a
replication process.
I configured some scripts to configure the replication sets, and started the
slon program manually.
It is still running, but I noticed that a big table (which has more than
20.000.000 records) stopped replicating in the second node.
I don't know how to monitor what is happening with the slon process, anybody
has any clue where to start from?
Thanks a lot in advance, and best regards,

--
HeCSa