Steve Singer ssinger at ca.afilias.info
Mon Apr 26 14:05:12 PDT 2010
Jaime Casanova wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Steve Singer <ssinger at ca.afilias.info> wrote:

>> I'm inclined to say that 2 is the correct solution.  However, if you do
>> a subscribe and your copy set fails (as happened to Jamie) there is no
>> easy way to not subscribe.
>
> why is that?

Say you subscribe to a set and the copy set keeps failing due to some
error (maybe you didn't mean to subscriber to that set).  What will you
be able to do?  If you try issuing an unsubscribe command it will (if we
make the above change) just fail with a message like 'The subscription
is still in progress, you can't unsubscribe until it completes'.  The
problem being it will never complete because it keeps failing.

--
Steve Singer
Afilias Canada