Richard Yen dba at richyen.com
Mon Sep 28 14:22:05 PDT 2009
Replaying the dump and the subsequent logs are completely up to you.
All of these files are plain text files, so you can replay them
however you like.

As far as my experience goes, you need to replay the dump via psql

You can opt to use the slony_logshipper app that gets packaged in you
slony distribution, or you can write your own app/script to handle the
subsequent logs.

--Richard