roctaiwan nettreeinc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 00:17:00 PDT 2009
Just got this error when I am running the COPY again today. This error appear
about 20 mins after whole 10M records inserted to Master. what does it mean?

[postgres at Slave-DB1-Slony-I ~]$ WARNING:  terminating connection because of
crash of another server process
DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the
current transaction and exit, because another server process exited
abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
HINT:  In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and
repeat your command.
WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process
DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the
current transaction and exit, because another server process exited
abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
HINT:  In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and
repeat your command.
NOTICE:  Slony-I: cleanup stale sl_nodelock entry for pid=925
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT  "_sql_cluster".cleanupNodelock()"
PL/pgSQL function "cleanupevent" line 77 at PERFORM