michael at aers.ca michael at aers.ca
Thu Sep 3 13:39:38 PDT 2009
Hi everyone, I've got a situation I need some help with. I have a group
of 4 servers - two in one city and two in another. There's about 45
tables, most of which can be replicated through the whole set without
any issue. I have two tables that I want replicated from Node 1-2 and
Node 3-4, but I do not want replicated from 1-3 or 2-3. Basically, each
city needs to have its own data for these two tables and the data should
only be replicated between nodes in the same city.

It seems to me that I can't have one table in two sets, even if it uses
different origin nodes. Any tips?