Vick Khera vivek at khera.org
Thu Nov 12 08:26:12 PST 2009
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 3:26 AM, tamanna madaan
<tamanna.madan at globallogic.com> wrote:
> Has somebody seen this problem earlier ??
>
> Is  it because of some bug in slony or postgres ??
>
> Which version of slony/postgres has fix for this problem ??

Do you have triggers on the slave?  Did you alter *any* tables without
using the proper EXECUTE SCRIPT functionality?

I'll vote that you (or someone else) did.

Fix: drop the table in question from slony, and re-add it.  For good
measure, run EXECUTE SCRIPT on an empty script to ensure that
everything gets re-set properly, too.