Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Tue May 5 11:34:14 PDT 2009
Christian Storm <storm at iparadigms.com> writes:
> What is the general consensus concerning the stability of Slony
> 2.01.  We want to upgrade but am typically wary of adopting major
> revision upgrades too soon.  Are there any outstanding
> issues/patches?

Version 2.0.2 is pending Real Soon Now; it has a lot of little
changes, but nothing surrounding overall data integrity.

You can see release notes here:
   <http://main.slony.info/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/slony1-engine/RELEASE?revision=1.3.2.11&view=markup>

There aren't any changes that surround "data integrity" issues,
indeed, there haven't been any such changes since 2.0.0 (which has
overall Very Material Changes from the 1.2 branch).
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'ca.afilias.info';
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>