Nagaraja, Madhukar (Madhukar) mnagaraja at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Jun 12 00:50:56 PDT 2009
Hi,
We are using Slony 2.0.1 on Postgres 8.3.7 for our solution.
We are facing a unique issue, after we switchover there is a time lag for the next update to happen.
We have automated the slony switchover process and when we issue a switchover from the GUI, evrything seems quite ok. But when we trying adding new entries from the GUI, we get a very vague PSQL exception - duplicate entry primary key voilation. But the same thing works if we wait for a few secs/min.
Have you come across this issue ? Please let me know if you know anything about this.

Thanks.